Dr. Babita Patke is a consulting Obstetrician and Gynecologist. She has been practicing for about 15 years in mumbai.
Following her postgraduation degree , she did lecturership at the sion hospital which gave her added opportunity to practice various gynaecological surgeries.
At her mumbai abortion clinic she follows a holistic approach to medicine which starts with taking a complete history from the patient , establishing a rapport with the patient to make her comfortable to discuss all aspects of the disease thereby leading to a thorough diagnosis.
She specialises in Medical Termination of pregnancy (Abortions) and to date has a 100% success rate.
She also has put in several months of community service via her honorary consulting and surgeries at several charitable hospitals.
She also gets invited to several events and camps organised by NGOs and social organisations to speak about Women's health in general, contraception use, infertility treatment etc.
- Worked as lecturer at sion hospital, Mumbai for 1 year.
- Worked as Casualty Officer at Sion Hospital for 1 year.
- Worked at Lilavati hospital as Gynecology Registrar for 1 year.
- Practicing Gynecology and Obstetrics for more than 15 years.
- Ultrasonography certification course completed.
- Participated in a number of camps organised by NGOs to spread awareness in women about general health.
- Known in the circle for the social service to the community.
- Certified by the American School For Continual Medical Education.